M-Store is a trading name of Montgomery Storage Group Ltd. M-Store is a registered trademark of Bauer Group Ltd and its use is licensed to Montgomery Storage Group Ltd.
- what information M-Store may collect about you;
- how M-Store will use information we collect about you;
- when M-Store may use your details to contact you;
- whether M-Store will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
M-Store will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for administration purposes, which means that M-Store may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 6 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- To inform you of relevant offers based on the information you have requested
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on m-store.biz. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where M-Store proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
M-Store may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that M-Store can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence (if you have previously clicked unsubscribe, requesting further correspondence will reinstate your subscription);
- to invite you to participate in surveys about M-Store services (participation is always voluntary)
- for marketing purposes, unless you have clicked unsubscribe (see paragraph 7 below)
M-Store may contact you for marketing purposes, or to promote new services to you. You may opt out of these services by clicking on unsubscribe. By requesting further correspondence from M-Store after this time, you are reinstating your subscription and will be required to click unsubscribe again should you wish to enforce this.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 9 below. Generally, we will only use your information within M-Store. However, sometimes M-Store uses third parties to process your information. M-Store will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and M-Store will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to m-store.biz, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on m-store.biz, M-Store may use your personal information to stop such behavior. Where M-Store reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), then M-Store may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with M-Store.
Montgomery Storage Group Ltd